- Existing quarterly reporting was basic, provided appraisals and transactions at an account level
- Did not include performance, risk, portfolio structure or other metrics.
- No aggregation or visibility by client or household, or across managed and broker/dealer assets.
- Source data issues resulted in errors, delays, inconsistency and correspondingly reliability issues
- New reporting technology must integrate fully and cleanly with substantial existing proprietary data infrastructure and Refinitiv Lipper fund data
- Provided financial advisors and clients comprehensive portfolio and performance reporting easily accessible, via a web-based portal
- New centralized enterprise level reporting enables flexible and robust insight, viewable by household, client and account for better risk management, asset allocation and rebalancing
- Enhanced significantly financial advisor and client servicing
- Reliability and predictability of reports
- Leveraged and integrated existing infrastructure investments
- Ability to generate reports for Monthly, Quarterly, Annual and custom periods
- Scalable architecture allowed adaptation and growth